Approved users only: Canon Poster Printer: 36" wide (priced per foot)
The Jacobs poster printer is no longer available as self-service, but you can still have posters printed for the Design Showcase and other end-of-semester presentations! Here's how:
|Instructors/GSIs for DES INV courses
|Submit print requests here
Instructors/GSIs for Jacobs-affiliated courses and DeCals, MDes students, student clubs
|Submit print requests via JPS.
|Maker Pass holders
|This equipment is not part of the Maker Pass program.
- These are designed to fit 30x40" poster boards at Jacobs Hall. Margins are pre-defined to prevent excess cutting, scaling issues and so that edges can be folded behind the poster board and held with binder clips.
Instructors and GSIs
- Provide students Jacobs 30x40 poster templates.
- Submit your print request according to the instructions in the above table.
DES INV courses are exempt from payment.
Design Specialists do not maintain this equipment. For assistance contact:
- Canon iPF785 printer
- 36 inch maximum print width
- Plain paper is the only medium available