Approved users only: Canon Poster Printer: 36" wide (priced per foot)
|Instructors and GSIs for Jacobs-affiliated courses and DeCals||Request access here|
|MDes students, student clubs
||Submit print requests via JPS.
|Maker Pass holders||This equipment is not part of the Maker Pass program.|
These are designed to fit 30x40" poster boards at Jacobs Hall. Margins are pre-defined to prevent excess cutting, scaling issues and so that edges can be folded behind the poster board and held with binder clips.
2. Export as PDF and submit to your instructor or GSI. They will print it for you.
Instructors and GSIs
1. Provide students Jacobs 30x40 poster templates.
2. View GSI and Instructor only reservations at viewposter.jacobshall.org
- To make reservations, request access from the technical contact below.
3. Follow printing instructions (these are also posted in room 310A).4. Pay by entering the total length in feet on the material store at the top of this page.
Design Specialists do not maintain this equipment. For assistance contact:
- One Canon iPF785 printer in Jacobs 310A
- 36 inch maximum print width
- Plain paper is the only medium available