Approved users only: Canon Poster Printer: 36" wide (priced by the foot)
|Instructors and GSIs for Jacobs affiliated courses, staff & faculty from other departments||Request access here|
|Students/Maker Pass holders||This equipment is not part of the Maker Pass program. Only Instructors, GSIs and staff can print. For class projects, send to your instructor or GSI and they will print for you.|
These are designed to fit 30x40" poster boards at Jacobs Hall. Margins are pre-defined to prevent excess cutting, scaling issues and so that edges can be folded behind the poster board and held with binder clips.
2. Export as PDF and submit to your instructor or GSI. They will print it for you.
Instructors and GSIs
1. Provide students Jacobs 30x40 poster templates.
2. View GSI and Instructor only reservations at viewposter.jacobshall.org
- To make reservations, request access from the technical contact below.
3. Follow printing instructions (these are posted in room 220C also).4. Pay by entering the total length in feet on the material store at the top of this page.
Design Specialists do not maintain this equipment. For assistance contact:
110A Jacobs Hall
- Two Canon iPF785 printers in Jacobs 220C
- 36 inch maximum print width
- Plain paper is the only media available