Smooth-On Dragon Skin FX-Pro (907-gram Trial Unit)
This store item is for the full trial unit of Dragon Skin FX-Pro. To buy Dragon Skin by the gram, see our listing here.
Dragon Skin™ FX-Pro™ is a soft, stable, high performance platinum silicone rubber specifically designed for creating silicone makeup appliances and skin effects. Dragon Skin™ FX-Pro™ is compatible with Skin-Tite™ silicone adhesive as well as medical grade pressure sensitive adhesives for adhering silicone appliances temporarily to the skin. Soft and stretchy FX-Pro™ has a Shore hardness of 2A. FX-Pro™ can be combined with SLACKER™ deadening agent to create a very soft silicone gel for filling encapsulated silicone pieces. An infinite number of color effects can be achieved by adding Silc-Pig™ silicone pigments. Cured rubber can also be painted with the Psycho Paint™ system.
- Soft - Shore 2A hardness allows for softer appliances using less SLACKER™ deadening agent
- Low Viscosity - combined with long working time reduces bubbles and makes pouring easier
- Cures Dry - will not leach silicone fluid
- Long Working Time - 10-12 minute working time is good for larger pours or injections
- Fast Cure - 40 minute cure time allows for quick turnaround of castings or molds
- More Workable - Do More - has a ‘gel’ stage - slushing the material into prosthetic molds is easier