The store will close at 7:00 pm on Friday, December 20th.
Please review your balance at https://store.jacobshall.org/account/login.
Billing information for students
- By default, store balances will be automatically transferred to "CalCentral - My Finances" at 7:00 pm on Friday, December 20th. Once the charge appears on your CalCentral bill, you can pay it inside CalCentral.
- To opt-out of CalCentral billing and pay using an alternative payment method, please complete the following form before 3:00 pm on December 20th: https://forms.gle/51JRAW5bkTcwXidQ7
Billing information for staff, group accounts and other non-students
The following payment methods are available:
- Check: Please hand-deliver checks, payable to "UC Regents", to Rm. 234, Jacobs Hall (East lobby entrance on LeRoy Ave.) Mon. through Fri., 8:30 am to 8:30 pm. There are envelopes taped to the barndoor, if you arrive when Aleta is not at her desk. Please put the check in the envelope and gently push the envelope under the door. We do not accept credit card payments. To mail a check, please see these instructions.
- Departmental Chartstring (see next section below)
Chartstring payment instructions
- Schedule a payment time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; general office hours are 9:00 am to 11:30 am and 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm.
- Download the chartstring form and complete all fields in yellow.
- Ask your PI or Research Support Officer (RSO) to email the completed form to email@example.com with the following statement in the email body: "I approve the $XX.XX charge for Jacobs Hall (Semester Year) Material Store Payment to chartstring XXXXX-XXX"
Can my payment be split into two transactions/receipts for the purpose of reimbursements?
Yes, please login to your account to view your order history before visiting the reception desk and calculate the total you would like for each transaction. We cannot create custom invoices. All order history information is viewable on your account for 1 week after the payment deadline.
Can you generate a document with my order history for the purpose of reimbursement from my club, department or other?
Login to your account to view your order history where you can see the date, time, quantity and cost of your orders. We do not provide customized invoices.
If the person processing your reimbursement requires additional proof, have the reimbursement person contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Balance verification for [your name and SID]".
We will then reply with an email stating our verification if applicable. This is sufficient for the vast majority of clubs, departments and other units across campus.