Store balances for students will be sent to CalCentral automatically at the end of the semester on Friday August 10th at 7:00pm. Charges will appear under “CalCentral - My Finances” with a due date of August 31st, 2018.
Students wishing to opt-out of CalCentral billing may do so by completing this form before Friday August 10th at 7:00pm:
Payment options for staff/non-students and those opting out of CalCentral billing:
Staff, group accounts and students who opt-out of CalCentral billing must use one of the following payment methods:
- Credit card (in-person only): Schedule a payment time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Aleta Martinez, Administrative Officer, is located at the 2nd floor Jacobs Hall lobby facing Le Roy Avenue.
- Personal checks, money orders, & cashier's checks made out to “UC Regents”. You may also mail checks.
- Chartstring payment: see below.
Chartstring payment instructions
- Download the chartstring form and complete all fields in yellow.
- Ask your PI or Research Support Officer (RSO) to email the completed form to email@example.com with the following statement in the email body:
- “I approve the $XX.XX charge for Jacobs Hall (Semester Year) Material Store Payment to chartstring XXXXX-XXX”
Can my payment be split into two transactions/receipts for the purpose of reimbursements?
Yes, please login to your account to view your order history before visiting the reception desk and calculate the total you would like for each transaction. We cannot create custom invoices. All order history information is viewable on your account for 1 week after the payment deadline.
Can you generate a document with my order history for the purpose of reimburmsent from my club, department or other?
Login to your account to view your order history where you can see the date, time, quantity and cost of your orders. We do not provide customized invoices.
If the person processing your reimbursement requires additional proof, have the reimbursement person contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Balance verification for (your name and SID)".
We will then reply with an email stating our verification if applicable. This is sufficient for the vast majority of clubs, deparments and other units across campus.