- Store balances will be automatically transferred to CalCentral billing at the end of each semester.
- Balances must be paid in CalCentral within 30 days. If you wish to pay using an alternative payment method please complete this form and pay before balances are transferred to CalCentral.
- For Fall 2017, the transfer will occur on Thursday, December 21st at 10:00am.
Staff, group accounts, and non-student users only
- Visit the Jacobs Hall 2nd floor reception desk, room 234, for in-person payment options:
- Credit/debit cards (in-person only)
- Personal checks, money orders, & cashier's checks made out to “UC Regents”. You may also mail checks.
- Chartstring (follow instructions in next section)
- Schedule a payment time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; general office hours are 9:00 am-11:30 am and 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm.
Chartstring payment instructions
- Download the chartstring form and complete all fields in yellow.
- Ask your PI or Research Support Officer (RSO) to email the completed form to email@example.com with the following statement in the email body:
- “I approve the $XX.XX charge for Jacobs Hall (Semester Year) Material Store Payment to chartstring XXXXX-XXX”
Can my payment be split into two transactions/receipts for the purpose of reimbursements?
Yes, please login to your account to view your order history before visiting the reception desk and calculate the total you would like for each transaction. We cannot create custom invoices. All order history information is viewable on your account for 1 week after the payment deadline.